Resumption of Face-to-Face Visitation and Home Leave
Following the advisory from AIC, face-to-face visitation and home leave will resume, the resumption is for those who are fully vaccinated, residents and visitors inclusive. You will receive a notification from the centre nearer the date for information on the opening of visitation dates and timing.
Face to face visitation
In order to provide each resident with the opportunity to meet their loved one, the caregiver can nominate up to 4 fully vaccinated visitors, and 1 assigned visitor amongst the 4 is allowed to make a booking for the day with visitation capped at 30 mins per time slot.
- All visitors must produce their fully vaccinated status and visitors are strongly encouraged to do self-test ART within 24 hours before the visit. Home will no longer be providing an ART kit.
- Visitors who are permitted to visit must wear a surgical mask at all times while at our premises.
- You are also advised to practise good hand hygiene and to use the hand sanitisers provided in the homes. Please observe safe distancing of at least one meter when visiting to minimise the risk of infection.
Home Leave limited to the condition as following:
- Consent from Indemnitor/resident must be obtained by signing the Home Leave/Outing Form and letter of undertaking prior to leaving the facility
- Advanced notice in writing must be given 3 days prior to the request
- Only two caregivers are allowed to enter the premise of our home to pick up the resident.
- Home leave is not permitted should anyone living in the same residence be tested Covid-19 positive, on Health Risk Notice (HRN), or unwell with fever and/or symptoms of acute respiratory infection (ARI) and/or infectious disease.
- While on home leave, avoid going to crowded places and locations such as restaurants, hawkers, shopping malls, gardens and parks etc.
- To adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures (SMMs) in the community such as social gatherings of up to 10 persons per gathering.
- Ensure that a surgical mask (preferred) is worn at all times in public places.
- Practice good hand and personal hygiene at all times.
- Download and activate the Trace Together app for your loved one on home leave
- Please see a doctor if you or the resident is unwell.
- Please inform us immediately should anyone who came in contact with the resident during the period of home leave, develop fever and/or ARI symptoms, is tested positive for Covid-19, or is diagnosed with an infectious disease during the period of home leave or in the two days from the date the resident return to the nursing home.
The past two years have been unprecedented for us all. We are so thankful that you’ve remained with us on the journey and we seek your continued support for the precautionary measures taken. Please contact us at 6760 1555 should you need any further clarifications.
Management of United Medicare Centre