Precaution Measures for COVID-19
As COVID-19 has become a pandemic situation, cases are still reported almost daily in Singapore.
United Medicare Centre (UMC) is taking all the precaution measures recommended very seriously to minimise the potential exposure to our residents who are elderly and vulnerable. The measures have been taken include:
- Cancellation of group outings
- Cancellation of volunteers’ visits
- Cancellation of all external events
- Temperature taking twice a day for the residents and staff
- Reducing the number of visitors. Caregivers who accompany/visit our residents will have to register with us before being allowed entry. We will only be able to allow one visitor for each resident at a time.
- Reducing the visiting hours from three times a day to twice a day with effect from 23 March 2020. Our visiting hours will be: 9:00am – 11:00am / 2:30pm – 4:00pm
We will be asking all visitors for personal details, health status and travel history. Anyone with the following conditions will be declined to enter our facility:
- are unwell (i.e. have respiratory symptoms, cough, shortness of breath); or
- have travelled overseas in the last 14 days (with effect from 21 st March 2020).
On behalf of UMC management, staff and residents, we truly appreciate your understanding and working with us to better provide a safer environment for our residents.
- 从2020年3月23日开始，将探访时间从每天三次减少到每天两次。我们的探访时间将是： 9:00 am -11:00 am / 2:30 pm -4:00 pm
- 最近14天内曾出国旅行 （从2020年三月二十一日起）。