This role supports and assists the Healthcare team and in the delivery of nursing care to the residents and helps to maintain a clean, safe and comfortable environment for them.
- Perform basic care functions for residents with good personal hygiene such as nursing assistance, bathing, dressing, grooming, feeding and serving meals
- Participate in activities and conduct daily exercise for the residents to improve the quality of care
- Ensure adherence to residents’ safety, comfort and well-being in accordance with the enhanced standards; workplace practices and policy
- Report and follow-up on residents’ needs, requests and emergency situations with the supervisor
- Assist in transferring residents with mobility problem using appropriate transfer and ‘lifting’ techniques
- Accompany residents for medical appointment to the hospital/polyclinic or outing trips
- Maintain the cleanliness of the ward environment such as cleaning the wheelchairs, tidying the linen and consumables cupboards, cleaning of the bedside lockers, bed mattress and bed frames etc.
- Check, monitor and record residents’ vital signs such as overall condition, temperature, pulse, respirations, blood pressure, etc.
- Any other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- ITE Certified ISC Healthcare (Home Care)/ WSQ Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)/ Higher Certificate in Healthcare Support (Nursing Care)
- Minimum 1-year relevant experience
- On-the-job training provided
- Able to work shifts and on weekends/ PHs
- Team player with a pleasant personality
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org