https://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png 0 0 melyap_155ghrvo https://unitedmedicare.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/umc-logo-200X100.png melyap_155ghrvo2016-08-26 06:52:582018-07-18 13:29:57Staff Nurse
- Oversee ward operations to ensure quality delivery of care.
- Prepare and administer medications to residents in accordance with safe medication practices.
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to develop a care plan for residents.
- Supervise care staff to ensure accurate care delivery and interventions.
- Evaluate the resident’s response to care interventions and rehabilitative programmes and recommend revision of care plan as necessary.
- Locally Trained: Degree or Advance Diploma or Diploma in Nursing.
- Foreign Trained: Degree or Diploma in Nursing (Professional Regulation Council).
- State Registered Nurse with valid practising license issued by the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Valid certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS).
- Locals: Fresh Diploma or Degree Nursing graduates.
- Foreigners: At least 3 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in a hospital or nursing home setting in their home country.